Wednesday, December 10, 2014

This is where it all starts...

Well, I've been wanting to create a blog that is dedicated to things that I'm passionate about. I've been planning to do this last year, but hesitated...or more like procrastinated. I'm a type of person who's into all types of hobbies. I'm into the RC (Remote Control) scene as I have a collection of RC  helicopters and cars. I'm also into art as I love to draw, sketch and paint. I'm also into music as I play drums and bass guitars. Lately I picked up the hobby of photography. Bought myself a DSLR camera and got into it.  I like shooting landscapes, wildlife, events, AND cars.  Yes...cars. I love everything about cars. You name it; OEM, aftermarket, JDM, classic, new...etc..etc. I live the code of a gear head. I happen to own two great cars of which I'm proud of restoring back to its glory days.
Did I mention that I'm also a food guy? Well now you know...lol.  Damn right...I love to eat! I love all types of food, but not the ones they all "exotic eats" nope; not that one.  I love to eat out and try different types and styles of food. I also love to cook. I cook American, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, and Italian foods. Are you beginning to get the picture now??

Well, this is where it all starts....the blog is dedicated to everything about cars and foods.  Please follow me as I embark on a journey to discover the world of automobiles and good eats. From time-to-time I will be posting entries covering car events, featured cars, restaurants, and foods. So sit back and relax as I get this thing rolling....

No comments:

Post a Comment